These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 18, 2007

Dear Friend

From: isoqDr markEde - drmarkede1987@orangemail.es

Dear Friend,
I Know That This Mail Will come To You As a Surprise Owing To The Fact That You May Not Remember Me.I Contacted You Sometimes In The Past Concerning a Funds Transfer Which For Some Reasons I Didn't Conclude It With You,However Am Happy To Inform You About My Success In Getting The Fund Transferred To A Swiss Account With The Co-Operation Of A New Partner From Paraguay, Who Is An International Businessman. Infact I Must Frankly State Without Mincing Words That I Was Blessed To Have Met With A Man Of Very Unquestionable Capability To Deliver. Presently, I Am In Paraguay Embarking On An Investment Project With My Own Share Of The Total Sum, Just Like I Told You Then, Meanwhile I Could Not Have Forgotten Your Past Effort And Attempt To Assist Me In Transferring This Fund, Despite The Fact That It Did Not Get To The Desired Conclusion With You, But, That I Think, Was The Source Of My Inspiration To This Point.So, Just As My Highly Respectable Late Father Would Always Say To Me One Good Turn Deserves Another For This Reason, I Do Wish To Give To You The Total Sum Of $850.000.00 ( Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars ) Contact My Secretary, Her Contact Is:
Name: Mrs.Sandra Usman. E-Mail: mrssandrauusman1984@yahoo.com.hk
Ask her To Give You The Total Sum Of $850.000.00 Which I Kept As A Compensation For All Your Past Effort. So, Feel Free To Get In touch And Arrange With Her On How You Will Come And Collect The Draft Since I Have Forwarded Instruction To Her On Your Behalf To Give you The Draft Without Any Delay. Finally, Please Do Let Me Know Immediately You Receive The Money, So That We Can Both Share In The Joy Of This Fulfillment, I Am Very Busy Here, Because Of The Project, Which My Partner And I Are Handling At The Moment.
With Best Regards
DR MARK EDE

Adsl 1 Mb + Llamadas: Router Wifi Gratis