These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 18, 2007

PLS READ THIS IS IMPORTANT

From: balimharry - balim_harry@ig.com.br

Mr. Paul Balim
Tel: +27 781870395
Dear Sir.
It
is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact that you
do not know me personally. However, I came to know of you in my private
search for a reliable and trustworthy realtor that can handle a confidential
transaction of this nature in respect to my investment plans in a lucrative
business. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any
one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at
the end of the day.

Firstly, I must introduce myself, am Mr. Paul Balim, the
only son of Mr.Welshan Balim from Republic of Zimbabwe. My late father was
formally the Secretary-General and of the famous political movement in my
country Zimbabwe called Movement For Democratic Changes (MDC). As a
political leader, he has a great ambition to contest for higher political
position and due to the political and economic malpractices by the present
government of Robert Mugabe, My father and ten other top members of the
party protested against the ruling party and opposed their
governance.

It was on the early morning of 24 June 2005 , my father and some
other members of their group was murdered in a cold blood by some
militants royal to president Mugabe, inorder to stop the opposition
movement. But before the death of my father, he deposited a consignment with
worth US$8.5 Million( Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) with a private security and finance company here in South
Africa. This fund was meant for running of his next political post. As his
only surviving son I flee to South Africa where am presently to seek for
political asylum, because there is danger that I might be the next target. I
am presently on political asylum in South Africa.

I therefore appeal to you to assist me in securing and
transferring of this fund to your private or companies account over there
for good investment into a lucrative business, because I have no knowledge
of investment before and I will not like to invest here in South Africa
because it shares the same political ideologies with my country.
As soon
as you accept my offer, I will offer you 25% of the total fund and all the
documents regarding the fund will be available to you.
Thanks and best
Regards.
Yours Faithfully.
PLS REPLY ME WITH THIS MAIL BOX
balim_harry@yahoo.com

Mr. Paul Balim