These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dear Friend

From: marie bahie - marie02007@mixmail.com

Dear Friend
My name is Miss ,marie bahie,,,The only dourghter of Mr.Alexandra bahie I
was bone in 1984 in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire west Africa by late
Mr.Alexandra bahie,,a buyer & exporter of cocoa and coffee here in
Abidjan, my father and my mother died during a trip to the village in a fatal
motor accident leaving myself and my younger brother to this lonely world.

While I was going through my father's file I discovered that he deposited
the sum of 12 million five hundread dollar only(US$12.5,000,000) with a
bank in Abidjan.Presently I am soliciting your assistance as regards the
transfer and the investing of this money there in your country.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money
for the future of myself and my younger brother junior I hope to trust you
as who will not sit on this money when the money will be transfer into your
account for investment .i will give you 20%of the total amount,and 2%
miscellanous now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest
this money in your country, were there is stability of Government, political
and economic welfare.
You will also be required to assist me so that I myself and junior my
brother can further our educational carrier .if you are willing to help us
please get back to me immediately..
Thanks for your kind assistance
Best regards .
Miss marie bahie

---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz