These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MY WISH

From: mrs mary parker - mrsmary_parker_intrust008@yahoo.co.uk

Beloved in christ,

Here writes Mrs Mary Parker, suffering from esophageal cancer. I am married to Mr. Robert Parker an Englishman who is dead. My late husband died with a deposit of £ 17.5 Million Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with his bank here in UK derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market . Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated Christians.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.

Recently, the Bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf as I can not come over. And doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. So it is my last wish to have a God-fearing person use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons. And I do not want my husband hard earned money to be used in an unGodly manner by unbelievers in God. You can contact me through my personal email address: mrsmary_parker_intrust008@yahoo.co.uk

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Parker