These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

From Rev Father Peter Richard

From: Peter Richard - frpetric@yahoo.co.uk

Dear friend,

It took me time and divine intervention to write you this mail, as we have never had any correspondence before. My name is Rev. Father Peter Richard.I am USA citizen now in UK London.I\'m a catholic priest and I\'m very much interested in are relationship with you for our mutual benefits as I have access to what is needed, but i lack the experience and I\'m not in a position to perfect itsuse.

There is an urgent need for my contacting you as I recently havebeen granted an opportunity to have access to US$8,500,000.00 (EightMillion Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Access to this fund is made available by a woman, who happens to be a serious member of my parish.She is well known in this community and aside being a major real estate agent she is a magnet inenvironmental management and was a licensed oil merchantbefore now.Unfortunately she has been living and struggling with breastcancer for close to 14 months now. Though she is unmarried, she has a 12year old daughter and I have been responsible for her care since the outbreak of her horrible dilemma. She has been through a first operation,and though she
is to undergo a final operation within the next few days,the doctors have not given her much of a chance to live.She is not aware of this fact and she stills remains hopeful that something positive can be done in her case.Based on my last discussion with her yesterday afternoon on the future of her daughter, should shes not be so lucky. She insisted that the fund should be invested.Unfortunately I\'m definitely not in a position to run things,which is why I seek your assistance in taking control of managing the fund.I have resolved with her on an agreement that will be drawn up by you on a yearly charge that will be paid to you for taking control and managing thefund while half of the proceed will be given for the development
oftreatment of cancer patients. The rest will remain with you for the up keep of her daughter.I wish you could be of assistance to this course and I\'d like to add that sometimes Ireceive unsolicited mails, so I hope my mail doesn\'tcome as
an embarrassment to you, but if it does please kindly accept my apologies.

Awaiting your response,

Yours In Christ,
Rev Fr Peter Richard.
frpetric@yahoo.co.uk