These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 11, 2007

HELLO

From: Angela kennedy - angelakenn505@gmail.com

My dear, I am miss Angela from Addis ababa, single and 21 years old girl.
Immediately after going through your profile i made up my mind to contact
you for marriage or long term relationship, because you are my choice of
trust and i see nothing wrong with the choice that i have made in you. Now
that i am in a state of absolute confussion I must reveal to you that my
daddy was the Financial controler to the Common Wealth North African Region
who was killed with my mother by un-identified family enemies along Addis
Ababa international Airport road and i am the only child.
Before my daddy died he made his WILL and i am the beneficiary of the
amount of 14.5 Million USD$ in his account with Citi Bank in Dakar. i came
to this country and went to Citi bank to withdraw the money and the cashier
directed me to the bank manager's office and the bank manager brought out my
daddy's file with them and showed it to me, he then said that according to
the agreement that my daddy signed with them that i must appoint a foreign
partner who will receive the money on my behalf. I want you to help me
receive the amount and also be my fund and investment manager.
Reply me on email: Angelakenn505@gmail.com In your reply do give me
your personal telephone number and house address.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Angela Kennedy