These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 11, 2007

Please Read And Respond To This Mail Urgently

From: Mr Benard Christian - benardchristian@1net.gr

Dear Sir

How are you doing?. My intention of contacting you is to solicit your
assistance for a project, whichwill be mutually beneficial. Though I
know my decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional,
the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action and I know this
mail will come as a suprise to you but from a sincere heart with honest
desire for your assistance.

In a brief introduction, My name is Mr Benard Christian from Sierra
Leone.It is
my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it
will lead to a better relationship between us. I have an inheritance which was
left for me by late father but the bank said they were instructed by my late
father during depositing of the money,that it is only his business
partner that
is authorised to withdraw the money because of my age when he made the
agreement with the bank but now my father is late and was killed by this his
partner who was suppose to withdraw the money and give to me according to my
late father's instruction and because of this, I am afraid and of
contacting the man or letting him know I want to withdraw the money and
I will never let him know about the money or call him. So right now I

have explained to the Bank Manager incharge about the situation and he
said I should introduce another business partner of my late father to
withdraw the money for me transfer it to their country immediately and
base on this, I checked through your country profile in our chamber of
commerce and saw your details and I decided to contact you for this
assistance since I have the plan to come and settle down in your
country and invest. I will please want you to stand as my late father's
business partner in claiming the money from the bank where it is right
now. And please I also want to let you know according to the Bank
Manager, that this will involve a little expenses because the Bank said
my father's partner will have to make a change of beneficiary and as
well as obtain the remittance clearance documents from the Ministries
concerned so that all the inittial documents of the deposit will read
your name befor remittance to your country and the total amount in the
account for withdrawal is US$45.4million.

Note that I resolved to compensate you with 30% of the total sum if
only you can assist me faithfully to claim the money and assist me
also in investing the money in any lucrative business in your country
or anywhere in the world you may deam ok and every expenses incured in
moving the money to your country account, will be refunded with
interest.

Further to this, please I will give you more detail and forward all
vital information to you as soon as I hear from you. Note also that the
Bank Manager said I should give you his private telephone number to
call him incase you find it necessary for any reason.

Please respond to this mail through this email address:
benardchristian@1net.gr

Regards as I urgently await to hearing from you.

Mr Benard Christian