These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, June 11, 2007

STRICTLYCONFIDENTIAL

From: DrMrsMariam Abacha - drmrsabacha50@yahoo.com.hk

From the Desk of: DR.MRS MARIAM ABACHA
Victoria Garden City,
Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I NEED YOUR HELP May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the
wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your
help. Late Gen. Sanni Abacha,ex-military Head of State(Federal Republic
of Nigeria) was my husband that died of heart problem.

Since the death of my husband, I have been subjected to all sorts of
harassments,intimidations and inhumane treatments,with negative reports
emanating from the government and the press regarding my husband's past
military regime. Most of our trusted Associates betrayed us because of
Ministerial Jobs and appointments.

I need your immediate help, I beg of you. I need your help to transfer
what I call "our future hope" the sum of Fifteen Million United State
Dollars (US15,000,000) from my late husband's private vault which he
deposited into a security firm before his death.
The last transfer of Two Million United State Dollars (US$2,000,000) I
made into a friend'sforeign account at Europe, after the successful
transfer, my friend denied me my money because of my restricted movement
within
Nigeria. That is the main point why I need your help. I lost so much
trying to make transfer through some associates.

This fund is considered as the main source of my family's future hope.
When this US$15 Million dollars is transferred, my brother who is also
my close Confidant would be able to establish an investment with your
assistance on our family behalf until I come out of my travail and
tormentors.For your information, my communication and movement are
under strict surveillance therefore make all your communications to me
through my E-MAIL ADDRESS.This is to ensure maximum confidentiality and
secret.If you HELP me receive this money into a foreign account, I WILL
reward you with 30% of the total sum.
I will also compensate you for your inconveniences and 10% for expenses
incurred. I am depending on this fund and I am counting on you for my
future and that of my family. I wait patiently for your response.Please
include your contact details ,telephone, fax and nationality.

Yours truly,
Dr.(Mrs.)Mariam Abacha