These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 09, 2007

AttentionSteve Horton

From: Samuel Robertson - samnrobertson@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Eva Stewart,

I am highly delighted to be in contact with you and sorry for the
embarrassment this mail might be to you as we have not met or known
each other before but please feel free to write me back and let me know
if you can be of help, I am a British Citizen with God fearing
looking for an honest Person to move along in this matter with all the
diligence.

My name is Mr. Samuel Robertson. I was a good friend to Late Mr. Roy J. Stewart, a national of your country, who until his death has no wife nor son or daughter to claim his assets.

He was a Building contractor and has spent most of his life in my country United Kingdom, Mr. Roy J. Stewart was involved in Mandala Airlines Boeing 737-200 Plane Crash - September 2005 and lost his life.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your country embassy to
locate any of my friends extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful hence: he has no next-of-kin at the time of his death.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you
since all my effort to trace or locate any member of his family failed
me so that you as a foreigner will assist me as my late friend
next-of-kin in repatriating the the assets and Capital valued at
US$10.5million left behind by my friend before the Bank return it to
the state Government as the maturity of payment of this fixed amount
have come and gone living the fund in the custody of the Bank without
any direction of use and this have caused the Bank to have an eyebrow
since they found out that my late friend was involved in the Mandala
Plane Crash.

The said Bank in UK
has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the Fixed
Deposit return to the State Government. Since I have been unsuccessful
in locating any of my friend's relatives for over Two Months now, I
seek the consent to present you as the Next-of-kin to the deceased
since you bear the same surname with my late friend, so that the
proceeds of this fixed fund can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response and full indication
vividly to work with me to actualize this issue, we shall then discuss
the sharing ratio and modalities for claim. I have all the necessary
information as what to do in this regards for proper commencement of
this claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to stand firmly and
proper confidentiality of this issue to you only to avoid security
lapses which can be very anti to this very issue, maturity of the mind
is what matters in this case to take your decision like a man whether
to embark or not.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Samuel Robertson
_________________________________________________________________
Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!  
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink