These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 09, 2007

HELLO

From: angela kennedy - angelakenn24@hotmail.com

My dear, I am miss Angela from Asmara, Eritrea, single and 21 years old girl. Immediately after going through your profile at national information Bureau i made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship, because you are my choice of trust and i see nothing wrong with the choice that i have made in you. Now that i am in a state of absolute confussion I must let you know that my daddy was the Financial controler to the Common Wealth North African Region. Before my daddy died he made his WILL and i am the beneficiary of the amount of 14.5 Million gbp£ in his account with Citi Bank in Dakar. i came to this country by road and went to Citi bank to withdraw the money and the cashier directed me to the bank manager's office and the bank manager brought out my daddy's file with them and showed it to me, he then said that according to the agreement that my daddy signed with them that i must appoint a foreign partner who will receive the money on my behalf. the money is my only hope in life. I want you to help me receive the amount and also be my fund and investment manager. Reply me only on email: Angelakenn500@gmail.com ONLY . in your reply do give me your personal telephone number and house address. Yours sincerely,Miss Angela Kennedy
_________________________________________________________________
See what you're getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com