These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 09, 2007

Hello

From: Desmond Eyadema - desmond-eyadema@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

Better days greetings to you and your entire family and I pray that may the Almighty lord guard you and your family.

I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself well to you, I am DESMOND EYADEMA, The Ex late PRESIDENT SON OF TOGO, I call you in respect of my consignment boxes in DUBAI, which I want you to assist me and stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive my fund over there in DUBAI, this fund am writing you about is $38.5million U.S .Dollars which my late father deposited under GHANA HIGH COMMISSION for I and my mother, and Mr. JOHNSON ASCOT who was suppose to receive this consignment in DUBAI, Was demanding for 50% which I and my mother did not agree on for any reason, that was why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately, and search for another Beneficiary who can help us on this.

I will give you 20% for the total fund involve for your assistance, because that was the former agreement we have with our foreign partner. Mr. JOHNSON ASCOT before he later change is mind because of his greed that is why I and my mother put a stop to the delivery to him ,please if you are willing to help me us, kindly reply me for more details.

Thanks and God Bless.

Yours Sincerely
Desmond Eyadema