These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 05, 2007

From The Desk OfBarrOwen Foster

From: Attorney Owen Foster - grillomark1@yahoo.co.uk

From The Desk Of:Barr.Owen Foster.
(OWEN FOSTER & ASSOCIATE LTD)
Tel:+447864117373
Fax:+447005810343
Email:grillomark1@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Partner

I am Barrister Owen Foster. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Morris
Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash
of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including
his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on
visiting this website.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/


Since then I have made several enquiries to his Embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over
the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you for your assistance .

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged with the BANK in UK.This
is the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about £10.5
million Pounds.

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have
the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working
days,Please see the website below for a list fund awaiting inheritance
and if not inherited will be confisticated by the British Government as
unclaimed.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/tv_and_radio/heirhunters_index.shtml

since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 7 years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
before the British Government will confisticate the claim,since you are
not his relative so that the proceeds of this account valued at £10.5
million Pounds can be paid to you and then you and me can share the
money.60% to me and 30% to you,while 10% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require.

We intend to effect the transfer within a few days from the date of
receipt of the following information:
1)Your name,
2) companys name,
3) address
4) telephone and fax numbers,

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim
we may make. All I require is your honest

cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my Fax number,email address above or phone
to enable us discuss further and send me your fax and telephone number.

Please Reply to my private emailaddress:grillomark1@yahoo.co.uk

Best regards,
Barr.Owen Foster