These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 05, 2007

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP

From: MR TONY WILLIAMS - mrtonywilliams50@myway.com

Reply-To: mrtonywilliams50@myway.com
MIME-Version: 1.0


Good day,
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel
or RealEstate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in
line with your business. I need an experienced person like
you to assist me to set up,develop the project and assume
responsibility of ownership as Chairman but will be bringing
in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

However, I got your email information on your Hotel contact
list. your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I
shall give you more information on this project.

Total amount involve is $150,000,000 million usd, for the realestate
investment.
Meanwhile i acquire this fund from my late uncle whom i am the next of
kin to.
If you are interested and able to champion this transaction, please
contact me at my private email address:mrtonywilliams50@myway.com
Your informations such as telephone number is needed for discussion
Be 100% assure that, there is no risk involved. I shall give you more
detail.
upon your response.
Thanks and regards.
MR TONY WILLIAMS