These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 05, 2007

PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY

From: grace j - gracejones00@yahoo.com

Dear One,

It is my pleasure to contact you, My name is Grace Roseline Jones 20 years of age, I am the only duaghter of the late Dr. Peter Brown Jones from South Pacific Ocean in Solomon Island. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life, that is why I am contacting you now for this fund transfer assistance. There is this huge amount of Six Million Two Hondred thousand United States Dollars which my late Father deposited with a Fiduciary Fund Holder here in Abidjan a city in Ivory Coast before his suden death occured.
Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere else that will be safe enough outside Africa that you may advise. I want you to assist me to retrieve these fund from the Bank and transfer it to you in your country for investment purposes. If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you Fiffteen percent Of the total fund. I await your soonest response.


Respectfully yours,
Grace Roseline Jones.


---------------------------------
Hate storage limits? Get Yahoo! Mail with unlimited storage.

---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes