These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 22, 2007

FUNDS FOR THE LESS PRIVILEDGE

From: VICTORIA ELLEN - desmondchambers@sify.com

I am Lady Victoria Ellen, wife of Late Sir Albert Ellen who died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham heading for Bangor, Maine, U.S; you can view this CNN website for details on the crash. http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/
I have been sick and bedridden two months after the death of my husband; due to a terminal cancer and hypertensive problem. Presently, my speech capacity has been seriously impaired and according to medical experts I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment; so I have decided to accept my fate while dedicating the rest of my life to selfless services to humanity. While alive, my husband made a deposit in my name in the sum of 850,000 GBP with a security bank and trust company here in London, having known my condition I decided to engage the services of a foreigner or group of foreigners to use this fund in all sincerity to fund, orphanages, widows and also to set up a foundation which would be known as " Vick Ellen Trust Fund" basically for the needy and down trodden. If you are ready to work in good faith and honestly on this project, contact my lawyer in London through this email: desmondchambers@sify.com , he will provide all necessary legal backings that will make you the beneficiary to the consignment in the security bank and trust company.
As soon as my lawyer ascertain your willingness and trust he will proceed as I have instructed him.
There is nothing to worry about as every arrangement has been solidly perfected. I am willing to pay 10% for your role as the beneficiary to the funds. Also, a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" will be paid for the charity work. So to say you will be entitled to a total of 20% of the total amount for your kind assistance. If this is ok by you or not, do well to notify my lawyer through this email desmondchambers@sify.com .
Endeavour to contact lawyer rather than keeping him waiting because I have already told him about my contacting you. I await your response.
Yours sincerely, Mrs. Victoria Ellen
_________________________________________________________________
PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707