These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 22, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Mr Peter Gaga - petergaga288@yahoo.de

Investment proposal
From: Peter Gaga,
Accra-Ghana.
Email: petergaga288@yahoo.de


Dear Friend,
First I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I
pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval
considering the facts you and I just meet in the net, I wish to use this
opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Peter Gaga from Sierra-Leone.


I write you to know my desires to invest in your country; I am the first
son of Jonathan P.Gaga, who was the former Minister of Mines and Industry.
My father had a bullet wounds by the rebels on his way traveling to the
Capital city Freetown along with my sister. My sister died on the spot
while (U.N) Peace keeping force rescued my father, he later died after
eleven months.


Before his death he told me about the box containing $18.5 million U.S
Dollars to look after my self and my Mother and shouldn't go to
Sierra-Leone for my safety. Why my father deposit the fund in the security
company in Ghana is for safety of the fund.
Presently, my mother and I are here in Accra Ghana West Africa to notify
the security company for the claims for the FUND, and we are staying in
the refugee camp.


Therefore I want you to lecture me on how best we can invest this money in
your country and as I told you I really wanted to buy a house when I come
there. My father told me it is dangerous to invest this money in Africa to
avoid suspicious, due to bad economy and political instability facing
Africa countries that is why I want to invest in abroad.


For your foreign assistance I and my mother have agreed to offer 15% of
the total amount of the money. We have all the vital documents covering
the deposit fund and the ownership which I can send to you on request.


NOTE: I have never disclosed this to any person apart from you, so you
have to keep this matter very confidential. Send me your Private phone and
fax numbers for more information.


Reach me on my private Email: petergaga288@yahoo.de
Best Regards,
Mr.Peter Gaga


-----------------------------------------
Servicio de Correo Encriptado gratuito para los Lectores de Seprin.

Suscribite a http://www.lectoresdeseprin.com.ar