These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 22, 2007

Re You Have New Message

From: Michael William - mic_w1@iwon.com

You can e-mail me at: wiliam01@praize.com

Dear Friend,
Please, I am sorry to disturb you with my proposal .

My name is Michael William (jnr) Kazang from bunia in the southern part of Congo
democratic republic, Presently in Senegal-Dakar I feel convinced to write you with hope you will assist me in my present situation . I saw your contact on business directory when searching for somebody who can not betray and capable of giving me needed assistance for this urgent and confidential business transacting.

My late father Eng Michael Peirre Kazang was a license Miner and the chairman of perrelin Gold and Diamond company in Bunia in the south east of Congo democratic republic. He was killed as a result of civil war in my country and all his properties destroyed , But I and my aged mother managed to escape with few of my father precious properties .whoever we are sandal with problem of securing a trustworthy foreign partner whom we can do this transaction with We lift the document (among few others things ) covering sum money deposited in finance company in my name by my late father as the only child (heir).

I and my mother have agreed to offer you a negotiable percentage so as to see that this project concluded .Our desired interest is to establish a long and lasting relationship with you, as well your expertise utilize of this fund for any meaningful and profitable investment after the money has been transfer to your country.

May GOD bless you and your family for your understanding.I await your immediate response please so that we can discuss on the way forward.

Best regards,
Michael William