These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Abdul Raham - mr.abdul966@yahoo.com

Assalammu'alaikum,

My Name is Mr. Abdul Raham,i am 55years old. Am a citizen of Saudi Arabia,
but i am resident in Cayman island. I was born an orphan in 1952. I have
no father or mother, and i have no relatives.I struggled and Worked Hard
and Almighty Allah blessed me abundantly with riches. I used to be a
dealer in gold, diamonds and tantalite. I have no wife but i happend to
have a child of 5Yrs from my late wife who happens to die of Cancer of the
Breast. For 2 years now i am seriously sick. I have been diagnosed with
Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my
health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, Right now I have only about
a year to live, according to my Medical Doctor. I have not particularly
lived my life so well since after the death of my wife four years ago, as
I never really cared for myself but the business. Though I am very rich, I
was never generous, I only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance and heal me I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it.Please i have sowed a seed
for my healing; I have willed and given most of my properties and assets
to my immediate orphans childrens and as well as a few close friends.I
want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to
give arms to charity Organizations and give succor and comfort to the less
privileged of the Tsunami Victims, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have donated money to Some charity
organizations. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I Cannot do
this my self anymore. I once asked a close friend of mine to close one of
my accounts in Saudi Bank and donate the money which I have there to
charity organization and to the less Privileged in Bulgaria and
Sudan-Africa he cashed the money but kept it only to himselves.Hence, I do
not trust him anymore, as he seem not to be contended with what I have
left for him already. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the
huge cash of Twenty Two million(22 Million US DOLLARS) deposited in the
Vault of a financial institution in Europe for Safekeeping. I want you to
collect this deposit on my behalf and disburse thus 30percent of the total
amount among the Mudslide Earthquake Victims in Asia, Hurricane Katrina,
Hurricane Rita, Hurricane Wilma and for the less Privileged, 30percent for
you for your time and efforts and 40percent for my only child for his
upbringing as you will be responsible for his education,health and other
activities.So i need your urgent reply so that I will not have to go on
sourcing for a credible person to handle this project, please if this is
what you Know that you can handle kindly respond back to me with the
information below.
1.Complete Name
2.Contact Adress
3.Phone/Fax number
4.Age and occupation
Best Regards
Sarah Mohammed
(Nurse)
For: Mr. Abdul Raham