These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

From DonaldPlease get back to me

From: donald boka - donald_rb@onet.eu

From Donald Richmond Boka Presidentail Ave.Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.Compliments Of The Season, Grace And Peace And Love From This Part Of The Atlatic To You, I Hope My Letter Does Not Cause You Too Much Embarrassment As I Write To You In Good Faith,Excuse My Intrussion Into Your Private Life.I Got Your Email Contact In A Site During My Search For A Faithful And Honest Person Who Can Use This Funds Accordly And I Prayed To Almighty God And He Directed Your Contact To Me And I Believed That Almighty God Whom I Serve Will Not Direct Me To A Wrong Person.May The Almighty God Give You The Wisdom To Understnd Me.I Am Donald Richmond Boka, The Eldest Surviving Child Of Late Mr.Richmond Boka of Algeria,[May His Soul Rest In Peace] At The Present Time I Am In Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, I Hereby Solicit For Your Help To Me And My Sister.
My Late Father [Mr.Richmond Boka ] Was A Presidential Aide And Chairman Of The Algerian Railway Corporation Before He Was In The Air Crash Khalifa Airlines Flight Which Took Off From The Algiers International Airport,On The 22nd Of October 2005 With 108 Passengers And Six Crew Members On Board. Before The Dying Day Of My Father, He Confessed To Me Of About $5.Million[ Five Million US Dollars]Kept In A Finance Security Company And He Directed Me To Transfer This Money To A Foreign Account Before The Government Knows Of It Because They Are Against His Political Reforms In The Country.I Have A Proposal For You Which I Hope By The Special Grace Of God Will Be Beneficial To You And Me. This Is Not An Illusion But Achievable If Giving Your Maximum Support And Co-operation.I Have To Assure You That This Is Risk Free.I Am Left With No Other Option Than To Invest This Money Outside The Country Where It Will Be Safe Since Our Father Is Now Dead And The Cause Of The Crash, Government Has Sworn Never To Make know To The Public.
I Hereby Propose This To You If I Can Count On You.(1)That You Take 25%Of The Money .(2) 5% Of The Money Would Be Used In The Building Of Places Of Worship And An Institute of Studies .(3)I Will Take 70% Finally,You are Going to Help Us Also In Investing This money,You Will Be Incharge Of The Investment While We Contiune Our Education,We Give You 20% Interest Gain On Any Profit Made From Investment Each Year, What I Need From You Is That You Forward Your Telephone Number Including Your Contact AddressNote : Any Delay In Your Reply Will Give Me Room In The Sources Of Another Person. I Seriously Count On Your Support And Cooperation.May God Bless You.Sincerely,
Donald Richmond Boka.
_________________________________________________________________
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink