These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

DEAREST ONE

From: cyril jim - cyril_jim21@yahoo.co.uk

FROM CYRIL JIM
ABIDJAN IVORY COAST

Dearest one
I am writing you this letter from Abidjan where I got your contact and I decided to drop you a note of business assistance and willingness to know you better but before then I would like to disclose to you my main purpose of contacting you.

I am CYRIL JIM, I am a young man of 22 years old ,an ORPHAN and the only surviving son of my parent while during the course of the war that took place in my country. My father's name is DR JIM Che Robert (of blessed memory).My late Parents were wealthy Gold & Diamond miners in Monrovia the economic capital of LIBERIA.

I don't know the extent you are familiar with the war that took place in MONROVIA LIBERIA. It was on the course of the war that I lost my loved ones including my parents. Just recently before I came to Abidjan, I discovered a deposit slip in my late father's safe vault showing that he deposited a Financial Legacy, a consignment that is containing TEN MILLION USD(US$10Million) in a closed trunk box with a reputable security company here in Abidjan. The consignment was being registered as an African Art Antiquities belonging to my late father but my name was used as the next of kin during the time of deposition and also the Management of the security company do not know the real content of the box to be money.

I have so far inquired about the euthenics of the Legacy(consignment) from the security company but the Director in charge told me that before I can claim this legacy, a foreign partner is needed to represent me because of my statues as a refugee.
Now I want you to assist as a foreign partner who can assist me with utmost honesty to get this legacy out from the security company. Contact me CYRILJIMM@yahoo.com

Once you show your willingness to assist me then we can proceed further and I will also give you more details on how to go about the transaction. I shall give you 25% for your utmost assistance and also 5% for every sundry expense you might encounter in the course of this transaction.

Thanks and God Bless.

Cyril Jim.


---------------------------------
You're not bound to your email address, it's a snitch to switch. Give Yahoo! Mail a try