These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

FROM MR OMAR BONGO

From: Omar Bongo - omarbongo200@yahoo.fr

FROM MR. OMAR BONGO
WEMA BANK PLC.
VICTORIA ISLAND.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Invitation to act as Next-of-Kin:

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET and I am assuring that all will be well .

I am Mr.Omar Bongo, Deputy General Manager, (Credit Controls) with Wema Bank Plc in Lagos Nigeria. On the November 2003, my client (Engr.David Chang)and his entire family died in a plane crash in cotonou, Benin Republic.You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website: ww.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

My purpose of contacting you is to assist in repatriating the fund left behind by my client prior to his death before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by my bank, where the deceased had an account valued at about US$7.5million. The bank had issued me a notice as the account officer to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 25 official working days.


Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year, now I seek your consent as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at uS$7.5million can be paid to you any of your nominated account as next of kin/benenficiary to my client.

I have secured from the probate registry an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you that this transaction is risk free. Once the fund is moved to your nominated account,you will be entitle to 35% of the total sum. Your share stays while 10% out of the total money will be set aside to defray all incidental expenses both locally and internationally during the cause of this transaction. The rest thereafter will be for me and some people I will settle here to Enable them facilitate the process of approval and subsequent release of the fund.

Apart from your percentage,you will be entitled to substantial part from my percentage, in trust for investment. As soon as I receive your acceptance in principle, I will furnish you with the necessary modalities for commencement.

Finally, I am relying in my confidence in you, having opened up to you,to forward your contact address,tel/fax number to enable us commence immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Omar Bongo.


NB:PLease treat very confidential and do send a copy of your response to {omarbongowema@yahoo.com.au