These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SEEKING A TRUST WORTHY PARTNER

From: SILIFAT FAYADH - silifat_fayadh101@yahoo.com.hk

Goodday friend,
I am Mrs. Silifat Ali Fayadh , wife of a Late Member of the Iraqi House of Assembly.

My late beloved husband and I deposited a huge sum of money
(Thirty Million United States Dollars)for safe keeping abroad.

All I need from you is assistance to transfer the funds to your country for investment until I regain my freedom.

Since the sudden death of my beloved husband and my child, things had been difficult, even eating a decent meal becomes very difficult for me. I really do need your assistance.

I will give you 20% of the total sum (sharing ration is negotiable}.
All correspondence should be
directed to my private email: silifat_fayadh101@yahoo.com.hk

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Silifat Ali Fayadh

Please visit the link below for more on the assasination of my influential husband.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/28/iraq.main