These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR GOLD DUST SHIPMENT

From: GHANA GOLD BOARD - billofori@sify.com

Hello my dear Friend,

Many thanks your attention. Perhaps you can be of great help to further
assist me resolve together an urgent matter. Please my name is Mr. William
Ofori. I am a senior officer with Republic of Ghana Gold Board. My office
is an affiliate of Ghana Precious Mineral Marketing Corporation (PMMC). I
am writing to seek your urgent assistance to aid me cover the shipment of
250 kg pure AU metal gold dust.

I want to assure you that the shipment will be made in your name to any of
your safe receiving address as the actual buyer. The gold is in dust form.
With my experience in this field, I am quite sure that the value will
worth more than USD$5,250,000 million dollars at the current LME of the
day. The source of the gold originated from excess of some gold which was
brought to my office and deposit for export as usual to their various
buyers. However, through my position with the gold board, I have succeeded
to accumulate excess of 250 kg which I over invoiced within two weeks.
Hence my intention is to seek your help to assist me ship out this gold in
your name as the owner/buyer. As per this, I want to trust you by using
you as the end buyer while you trust me also. I must inform you that this
deal is real. During my search for a neutral person who will assist and
also act as the buyer/owner of the goods for immediate shipment I came
across to your contact. I want you to sale the gold for me as soon as you
receive it. You can refine it into bars until you get the buyer. It is
much easier to ship and clear it from any airport in the world so long it
is in dust form and not in bar.

Please let me know your interest to handle the deal with me. I am willing
to release 30% of the gold/proceeds to you for your effort. I am
requesting you to kindly accept to assist in this deal. In other for us to
start up the transaction immediately, I will ask you to send me ASAP
following details:

1. Your full name and correct address
2. Copy international passport or any ID.
3. Your telephone and fax numbers for easy
Communication.


Note: This deal is to be done through the Ghana legal gold shipping
procedure and I will send to you some documents to support the deal if
necessary. As soon as I receive your positive response I shall immediately
notify one of our shipping companies to start preparing all their custom
clearance papers for onward shipment of the consignment to you as the
buyer. I will forward you the normalized high court sworn certificate of
deposit in your name and a certificate of ownership/Origin also in your
name including the assay report from government approved geology survey
department. You will there after instruct the delivery company through a
request letter to ship and deliver your consignment to your address.

I will also need your help to invest my own proceed in mainly real estate
(properties) or in any other lucrative ventures you deemed feet in your
country?

I look forward to your immediate response.

Thank you for your time.

My kind regards.

Mr. William Nana Ofori.

-----------------------------------------
Servicio de Correo Encriptado gratuito para los Lectores de Seprin.

Suscribite a http://www.lectoresdeseprin.com.ar