These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

FROM MRS MONICA KALLA

From: monica kalla - mkalla01@yahoo.com

Dearest one,

I am Mrs Monica Kalla from Gold Coast. I was married to Mr.Stephen Kalla who
was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died in the
year 2004 after few days in the hospital. The doctor said his death was as a
result of poison. We were married for so many years without a child.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I
decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5
Million with a SECURITY COMPANY in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire.

Presently this trunk box is still in the custody of the SECURITY COMPANY in
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire Recently, my Doctor told me that it is very likely i
will die within the next nine months due to cancer problem. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this trunkbox that contents money to a
church,organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct herein.

I want a church,organization or good person that will use thisthis money in
trunk box for orphanages, widows and other people that need help and also
propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that
giveth".

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all
because they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband in
other to have all my late husband's property and I don't want my husband's
efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.I don't want them
to know about this development and l know that With God all things are
possible.

This is why I am taking this decision.Though it was very painful to hear
this kind of news from my doctor but I am not afraid of death because I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of theLord.I
don't think there is need for any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health but the important thing to me is for you to do what i
will require you
in this regard.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the SECURITY
COMPANY in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. I will also issue a letter of
authorization to the SECURITY COMPANY that will prove you the present
beneficiary of trunk box. I also want you,church or the organization to
always pray for me because the lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that
Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing another goodperson, church,organization for this same
purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated
herein.Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Mrs Monica Kalla

_________________________________________________________________
Avec Windows Live OneCare éliminez tous les virus de votre PC !
http://www.windowslive.fr/liveonecare/default.asp