These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

WARM GREETING

From: ESMITHhotrrcom - davidolokiri200@gmail.com

WARM GREETING.

PLEASE I want to crave your indulgence in reading through this mail to understand my predicament. My name is David Olokiri and my Mother's Name is Esther Olokiri from Liberia, who is currently residing here in Accra-Ghana. All hope of having a better future was shattered by the war in Liberia,I and my Mother being the only surviving family of a gold merchant in Liberia will were left with no alternative than to flee to Ghana . Please I am contacting you to assist me and my Mother to retrieve and receive our consignment over there in American that contains US$60m United States dollars and some quantity of gold and Diamond, which I cannot specify.

The consignment is presently at Miami International Airport,American. The consignments get to the state through the help of Dr Clinton komelo a Diplomatic Official. The fact is that Dr Clinton Komelo is supposed to have delivered the consignment to a man called Mr. Timothy Lo-Turco in American. The week Dr Clinton Komelo is suppose to deliver the consignment to him, when he got to American after clearing the consignment from the Airport, he call
Mr.Timothy Lo-Turc to tell him the description to is house for the delivery, but is wife answered the call and told Dr Clinton Komelo that her husband Mr. Timothy Lo-Turc had a fatal car accident which lead to his death some few hours later.
Timothy Lo-Turc has already paid the demurrages from the security company, he paid for Bullion van that took the consignment to the airport and he paid for custom check report he also assisted us in getting the DRUG / ANTI TERRIORIST CERTIFICATE, which is so expensive that he spent 65 thousand united state dollars(US$65,000) to acquire it, but unfortunately he died in a car accident, that was why Dr Clinton Komelo has to deposit the consignment with a warehouse over there in American and called us to informed us about what is happening, and told me and my mother to look for a new beneficiary to received the consignment.

So please I will like you to assist I and my Mother to received the consignment from the diplomatic Official in American.

Please,i will like you to reach us on our private email address:davidolokiri200@gmail.com for further instruction about this transaction.
I await your urgent response.

Thanks and God bless you

David Olokiri and Family