These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

HELLO

From: tarila andrew - tarila_andrew1@yahoo.com

Dear Partner to be,I am sorry if I disturbed you with this mail. I am Tarila Andrew, a native of Bristol, England. My father was a British man while my mother an African, she came back to Africa after the death of my father while I waited there to finish my nursing course in Kings College London. I came back to see her after i finished my course there.This story am about to tell you might sound stupid or like some mails people send through internet, but I am assuring you that mine is not like that and it is a 100% risk free.My Mum and i are supposed to be so rich by now that i do not even need to get a Job before i can get money. Wondering how that would happen? Before my dad died, he used to have alot of Properties but after his Death,his family came and took everything he had aquired. You know, because of the fact that they didn't like my mum in the first place and that she is a Nigerian and besides, they told her to live with them but she refused and with so many other reasons. They had to take everything he had from us and left us with nothing but something they didn't know about which only my mum knew is a very big land Property her late husband aquired when he was alife.I was so happy when my mum told me about the property. I used to be worried Infact. She told me after i finished my studies in Kings College London. she said i might not like to further with my schooling if she had told me from the beginning. My Dad bought a Land then in the Niger-Delta Area of Nigeria. About 10 Acres of Land. Last Year. My mum was contacted by Chevron Texaco and other oil companies that deals with fuel,gas etc . They told my mum to sell the land to them and she refused and told them that it belongs to her only daughter and that her daughter doesn't know about it yet. I was so happy when she told me about it and i had to tell her that we are going to sell the Land. The amount they want to Buy the Land is worth more than we can Ignore. Talking about 150 million US Dollars. I can't imagine myself with that kind of money. I will be so comfortable for the rest of my Life.We are now preparing to get the land sold. first thing we had to contact an Attorney and explained everything to him. But i want you to advice me on what to do corncerning and how to get this money invested in your country after the land might have been sold, we dont want to invest it in that country, I want to use you as my business partner abroad because our lawyer advised me to look for a very trusted partner ,only I have not seen or get that kind of money in my entire life.Waiting for your replyTarila Andrew
_________________________________________________________________
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01