These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

INHERITANCE CLAIM

From: Awelekume Patricks - alawchambers200@yahoo.com

Duke Patricks Law Chambers(Barrister & Solicitor)137 Breadfruit-Crescent,Flora Plaza,(Behind Delta Cluster)Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.Telephone: +234-808-045-3427 Dearest Friend, Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile data base on your country. Though, I don't know to what extent you are familiar to this events.Well,I am barrister Awelekume Duke Patricks a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Late (Dr) Barry James,who was a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.(Dr) Barry James,Died died of a cardiac arrest on the 1st of July 2002. Since i got Information about his death, I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail hence I contacted you.I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared lodged,unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were Particularly,the Bank where the deceased had account valued at about $9million dollars. Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin/beneficiary of the fund or have the account confiscated within the next 21 official working days.since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the deceased since you are from the same country, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $9 million dollars can be paid to you.I agree that 45% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to stand as the next of kin to late (Dr) Barry James and 55% would be for me. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I require your full names,address,age and phone number.Reach me through this email address awelawchambers.2006@yahoo.com Thanks while waiting your response. With Best Regards,Barrister Awelekume Duke Patricks Esq.

_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline