These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MY DEAREST

From: Cohad Sarah - sarahcohad1@pc.nu

My Dearest,

I am Mrs. Sarah Cohad. I am married to Ahmed Cohad of blessed memory
who died as a result of a plane crash on Wednesday, 26 July, 2000 in
Germany.He worked with kuwait embassy in Madrid Spain for nine years, but
lived in London before his untimely demise. Before he died in the year
2000, We were married for eleven years without a child.Before his
death he was a very devoted Muslim and I was a devoted Christian by birth
.It might interest you to know that I am battling with both cancer and
fibroid problems when my late husband was alive. Before his ntimely
death, he deposited the sum of $38.5M (Thirty eight million, Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) n a Security Company here in Europe for safe keeping.

Though what disturbs me most is my ill health, having known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian or Muslim
organization or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein.

I want this organization or individual to use this money in all
sincerity to fund churches, mosques, orphanages, widows and also propagating
the word of God and to ensure that the society upholds the views and
beliefs of the holy book. As the holy book emphasizes so much on the
giving of arms, charity and this has encouraged me in taking this bold step.

I took this decision because I don't have any child to start from and
where I will stop. I don't want my husband hard earned money to be
misused by people that call me an unbeliever. I don't want a Situation where
this money will be used in an unholy manner hence the reason for
taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God in the
highest and the most merciful one.

I don't need any telephone communications but will only give you the
contact of our family lawyer because he is the one who is going
to assist you in making you the beneficiary of the funds in the
Security Company. With God, I know that all things are possible and as soon
as I receive your reply, I will now give you the contact details of my
family lawyer for you to establish a contact with him in order for him
to direct you on the next line of action. He shall also give you the
contact of the Security Company for you to establish a contact with them.


Until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders,
may the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you Amen. However you
can reach me immediately on my personal and private email for urgent
response. The website shown below will brief you in a more elaborated
detailed insight about the rough incident of the plane crash that led to
the death of my darlig husband.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stm Email
Address:mrssarahcohad@pc.nu Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Sarah Cohad.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program