These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TREAT AS URGENT

From: gerrard mahama - gerrard_mahama1@yahoo.fr

From; Dr Gerrard Mahama.
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

My Dear,
I write to seek your services in a private confidential matter regarding the late Mr Donald Wright who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank without any beneficiary i am aware that you might not be related to him but I want you to stand as the beneficiary and I will fill you in since I have all the details for the transfer proper. This requires a private arrangement.Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims then I will fill you in all the informations.

I am willing to give you 50% for your participation and 50% for me. I will need you in a legal capacity to stand as his beneficiary. I have all the details and will fill you in if you are really willing to assist me in claiming this funds in to your private account in your country. Your major role would be to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred. All correspondences will be via The funds in question are quite large (about $15.2M). I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities and a brief profile of your person is expected.in your replying this mail send your address and phone number and send your Closing with anticipation.

Yours Sincerly
Dr Gerrard Mahama.
---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions