These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Attn SirMadam

From: barrister jemes green - barristerjemereen331@yahoo.es

Attn: Sir/Madam,

It is with trust and believe that I write to you, all though I don t know you neither have I seen you before, but my confidence was reposed On you. my name is MR JEMER GEEN a personal Attorney to Mr. Hasan Farouk, and a National of your Country. He was also a Contractor with one of the Government Prostates, who executed a contract with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC) here in Nigeria.contact me thruogh my email address: barristerjemereen331@yahoo.es

Unfortunately On February 4, 2000, my client unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261.Alongside 87 other passengers. You may read more about the crash on visiting this website http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/. And uptill today we have been expecting his or relatives to come over so that we apply claim for this money with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC) I his Lawyerhave made several enquiries to locate any of my client s extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful, as he has no wife and the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to help me and claim this money valued at US$35 Million as the next of kin of my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the NNPC.More overly, I will provide all necessary information/documents for the claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Your response is only what I am waiting for, as I have put all machineries that will be instrumental to the success of the transaction in motion. Also I would be grateful if this mail will be favored with an earlier reply, all I need from you is to furnish me with your contact information such as your direct phone and fax number for fast communication.Howe! ver, I a m compensating you with 50% of the total amount, now all myhope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there onthe Internet but certainly; this is not one of them. Now I urge you to take this message serious and with an open mind, with good faith and trust. Join me and am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.I shall be waiting for your urgent respond on this as soon as possible. please do not fail to contact me thruogh my email address: barristerjemereen331@yahoo.es

Yours SincerelyMR JEMER GEEN .


_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline