These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Urgent Respond Please

From: MARYAN MASALA - maryan_50@excite.com

Attn: Dear Friend. Operational

I know this proposal letter may come to you as a surprise considering the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance before .but all the same I would want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate attention in view of the fact that the security of my live and possession is at stake. Introducing myself, I am (Miss Maryan Masala) ,black in colour,5ft tall, the only daughter of the late Mr and Mrs RICHARD MASALA , my father was a Gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra,Ghana and Abidjan and (jnb) south africa . He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in south africa. he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a (treasure box) worth sum of USD$12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S) deposited in a security company my father told me that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.
I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following way, to assist me and transfer this money in your country. I will explain more about myself to you if you show me your concern and geniue williness to assist me lift my bulk of money to your country. Please kindly reply me back to my private email below. ( maryan_50@excite.com ) Thank you once again and bye.
yours SincerelyMiss Maryan Masala

_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE