These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

URGENT AND IMPORTANT

From: Martin Rincon - martrincon@aol.com

MARTIN RINCON
FERDINAND BOLSTRAAT 18,
1072 LP AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS
Email: martrincon@aol.com

01/09/2007

Attn: My Dear Friend,

I hope this letter meets you in good health. I got your contact from the web directory on the internet so I decided to contact you through this medium.

I am Barrister Martin Rincon, a solicitor at Law based in Spain and The Netherlands. I am the personal attorney of Mr Robin W. Lawrence, an American citizen based in Madrid who has worked and executed several contracts with Madrid authorities and Spanish government.

On the 21st of March 2004, my above client and his entire family (wife and two children) were involved in a ghastly car accident along Madrid express road. All occupants of the vehicle including him and his family unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have made several enquiries and efforts to locate any of my client's extended family members or relatives but all proved unsuccessful. I therefore decided to contact you.

I would want you to assist me in getting back the assets and capital left by my client before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by Banco Sanido of Spain where this deposit was lodged. The assets and capital are valued at USD$98.3 Million (Ninety Eight Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and the said bank has given me fourteen days ultimatum to provide the next of kin to my client or have his account frozen within the next fourteen official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now, I hereby seek your assistance to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client so that the proceeds of his account be paid to you into your bank account. Upon receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ration and modalities of transfer.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to fortify you and back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law.

Do reach me through this email address:martrincon@aol.com for security reasons.

I am awaiting your urgent response.

With Cordial Greetings,
Barrister Martin Rincon