These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

PLEASE REPLY VERY URGENTLY

From: Robert Basil - robert.basil_112@yahoo.com

FROM: MR ROBERT BASIL
NO 216 LOUIS BOTHA, ST.
JOHANNESBURG,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Email: robert.basil_112@yahoo.com

Hi ,

I know you will be surprised to read this letter from me, but please consider this as a request from a family in dares need of assistance. I am MR ROBERT BASIL. , from Sierra Leone, the first and the only son of the late
Brigadier THEMB BASIL from Sierra Leone, I am presently residing in and writing to you from Johannesburg, South Africa.

I got your contact information in the course of my discreet search of a reliable person in Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry. On behalf of my family, widowed mother Mrs. MAGREAT BASIL, I decided to solicit your assistance to transfer the sum of US$40M (Forty Million United States Dollars) inherited from my late father into your company account or private personal bank account.

Before the death of my father, he was a Brigadier in charge of Arms and Ammunition procurement for the Sierra Leonean Army.

In his "WILL" he specially drew my attention to US$ 40 Million which he had deposited in a safe box of a private Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa. In fact, he said and I quote:" My beloved son, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$ 40 Million (Forty million United States Dollars).

I was very dedicated and committed to winning the war against the
rebels until when I found out that some senior army officers and government functionaries were busy helping themselves with government funds and properties, sending them to foreign countries.

Due to this, when I and former special advisor of the President were assigned by the President (Ahmed Tajah Kabbah) to purchase arms in South Africa, eventually when Mr. Nelson Mandela, former President of South Africa
stopped selling of arms and ammunition to war countries in Africa.

I saw this as a golden opportunity and diverted the money and divided it with my partner for our personal use. When we divided the money, my share was US$40 Million. I did this in case of my absence due to the sudden death associated with Military job in a war situation so that you ROBERT BASIL, with your two younger once and your mother wouldn't suffer. You should solicit for assistance and a reliable and sincere foreign partner to assist you transfer this money out of South Africa for investment.

I deposited the box in your name and you alone with the deposited code can claim it. Your mother is with all the documents, take good care of your mother and younger once. Do not come back to Sierra Leone until the war is over and
beware of enemies in our family kindred that are related to us in Lungi."From the above, you will understand that our lives and future depend on this fund as such I will be grateful if you can assist us.

We are now living in South Africa as political asylum seekers and financial laws and regulations of South Africa do not permit us to invest this fund in South Africa, hence, I am asking you to assist me to transfer it out of South Africa for investment purpose.

For your effort, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total sum while 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred between yourself and myself while we keep 75% for investment in your country. Finally, modalities on how the transfer will be done, will be conveyed to you once we have establish trust and confidence between ourselves.

Please I am waiting for your reply including your private telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
Best Regards,
MR ROBERT BASIL[For the Family].


---------------------------------
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links