These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

With Trust

From: MrJoseph VogtGoetz - joe_vogt@yahoo.com.hk

447011153333
joe_vogt@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir,

I represent a top
German property magnate whose business partner,a briton died in a plane

clash few years ago.He has asked me to contact you to seek your
assistance in securing a fund which was the proceed of a crude oil deal

in which he had substaintial interest.I am in London to get all
necessary documentation that will give you legal tittle to handle this
transaction upon your acceptance of this offer.My client does not speak

English so he engaged me to come to London to avoid anybody
listening
to my communication with you which is common in Germany his
country.

In brief,the money totalling $62,000,000.00 was the proceed
of a crude
oil bunkry deal from a certain third world country which
his briton
partner brokered on his behalf .The crude was supplied to
a
refinery in

Europe and payment was made to his partner who
promised
to re-profile
the fund to Italy where my client has
interest
in
property investment.
However,it was later discovered that
the two
trunk
of dollars
containing the fund was moved to a fudicial
company
in
Italy but my
client could not access his money because
the
depositor
is died of
cancer soon afterwards.Hence the company
maintains that it
would
release the trunks of dollars to the
deceased
or his next-of-kin
but
the man died without a family.Hence,
I am in
London to get the
necessary

documents that would give you
the legal
right to the
property if you
accept to travel to Italy to
handle the
transaction.
You will be entitle

to 20% of this amount
as
compensation for
participation.If interested
please send the
following information

1.
Full name
2.Contact address
3.
Telephone
numbers

Furthermore,my client
has also enagaged the services
of an
Italian based lawyer who will
guide you upon your arrival in
Italy
to
claim the funds.He speaks and
understand English fairly well.I

shall
provide you his contact and
telephone numbers in Italy when I
am
certain you can handle this deal.

Please do let me know your
resolution on this matter as soon as
possible.

My personal regards,

Mr.Joseph Vogt-Goetz