These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From The DeskOf Mr Goodvine Collins

From: MR GOODVINE COLLINS - goodvinecollins@yahoo.com

From The DeskOf Mr Goodvine CollinsManager Auditing And Accounting Section African Development Bank Attention My Good FriendI am MR Goodvine Collins, the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting section of African Development Bank,Lagos Nigeria West Africa, with due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction. We had a foreign client MR John Schelpert from America who deposited a huge sum of money (US$8.5million) with our Bank.Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin.A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the Bank. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past one year plus, I have removed the file to my private volt. I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details. Your interest will be negotiated before we commence the operation. I look forward to hear from you soon. My regards to your Family and God bless.
MR Goodvine Collins


_________________________________________________________________
Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us