These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Urgent

From: fred garang - garangfdd2001@yahoo.co.in

ATTN:DIRECTOR

FROM: MR FRED GARANG.


JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA

EMAIL:fred_garang@myway.com

.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from
me since you don't know me in person, First I must
introduce myself I am MR. FRED GARANG, The only son
of the late MR. JOHN GARANG a former rebel leader
from SUDAN NORTH OF AFRICA, My father MR JOHN GARANG
died on saturday 30th of july 2005 as a result of
plane crash in our country Sudan.
I decided to reach you through your address, Before
the death of my father he deposited the amount of
US$50,000, 000.00(FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS] in a private security and finance company
in johannesburg south africa.
As a Refugee (ASYLUM SEEKER) I am not allow to
operate any bank account or to be involved in any
huge financial transaction and as the only child of
my father I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign partner wherethis money
could be transferred without anyproblem.
If you therefore accept to assist me which I know
you will, please contact me through the above
e-mail address for more briefing on this business
assistance.
For your assistance I have two options for you
First, you can choose to have a certain percentage
of the money, Secondly you can go into partnership
with me for the proper profitable investment of the
money in your country whichever the option you
choose feel free to notify me, If you do not prefer
a partnership, I am willing to give you 20% of the
total sum while the remaining 80% will be for me and
for my investment in your country.
I therefore implore you to please maintain the
absolute confidentiality of this matter even if you
decide not to help me.
Thanks and best regards.
MR FRED GARANG
EMAIL:fred_garang@myway.com

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all.

---------------------------------
Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all