These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

FROM DIANNA KENNEDY

From: MRS Dianna Kennedy - dianna_kennedy003@hotmail.com

FROM DIANNA KENNEDY
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.
E.MAIL; dianna_kennedy003@hotmail.com
DRAR SIR/MADAM

With due respect, trust and humanity, I write this letter to you seeking
your help and assistance though Its difficult since we have not met before.

My name is Dianna Kennedy, I am the wife of the comrade Johnson Kennedy the
Zimbabwean former Minister for Youth & Gender Equality who is also a
businessman and politician, in the Zimbabwean political arena .
I got your contact on my realiable search for an individual/company who can
handle such business transaction, which will bring full financial benefit
for both of us.

My husband was one of the politician who stood firm against President
MUGABES idea of continuous fight in Democratic Republic of Congo and my
husband also stood against the seizure of white owned farms and the
distribution of it to the blacks without compensation to the white owners.
Because of my husabnd sincerity he was killed on 14th April 2001 by a
planned motor accident along MASHONA-LAND in Western MASHONA Province of
Zimbabwe, the planners of the accident is to be said dissidents soldiers
suspected to have the backing of the Government and President MUGABE
himself.

Sir, when this accident occurred at about 10:15 am Zimbabwean time my
husband did not die on the spot rather he was rushed to Harare hospital by
unknown soldiers and my husband managed to call my younger son and me
through his assistance, and when my son and I rushed to the hospital my
husband only managed to sneak a written message to us, explaining his
condition concerning one diplomatic box he concealed and deposited in a
security company in south Africa as family valuables and artifact containing
US$15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) and other vital
documents which was meant for his political campaign in the next election
march 2002.
He instructed me and my son with the documents of deposit to live Zimbabwe
immediately for our safety, which we have successfully did and now we are in
South Africa with the money deposited in a Private Security Company with the
original documents of deposit intact.

But because of the country's existing law which bars asylum seekers /
refugees like us to operate an account that exceed US$2,000.00 and the fear
of money not raising eyebrows here in South Africa, I decided to write to
you to seek for your help since you are in another country,for this money to
be transferred into your private bank account.
I want to assure you also that this transaction is 100% risk free as no
other person knows about this box apart from my son and I. Sir, as for your
reward for your kind assistance we have resolved to give you 20% of the
total amount, 10% for any expenses that might be incurred in the course of
this transaction.
We planned to invest the rest of the money in your country under your
guidance . If you are willing to help us try as much as possible to reach
me. Bear it in mind that our lives solemnly depend on this fund and we do
hope that this money will be safe when finally transferred into your
account.
I do hope of establishing a rewarding and good relationship with you and
your family after this transaction. Finally I advice that you give to me
your phone and fax numbers for easy future communications.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your co-operation and God bless

Best regards

_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za