These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MRS KARABO FAMILY HELP NEEDED

From: Mrs Karabo Mzizi - mrsmzizi_1@yahoo.com

FROM MRS KARABO MZIZI
SOUTH AFRICA. No: 23 TUDOR AVENUE
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27783275545

ATTENTION: MY DEAR,

Due to my careful search for an honest, reliable and
sincere business partner, I got your contact from
internet and I ask if you can be trusted not to break
an agreement? Still, it took me time to make up my
mind to contact you and to offer you this proposal of
mine of which my whole life depends on.

My name is MRS KARABO MZIZI, the wife of Late MR.
ALBERT MZIZI. A Zimbabwe business Man, politician and
Farmer. During the current crises against the farmers
in Zimbabwe from the supporters of President Robert
Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all white
farmers to surrender all farms to his party members
and his followers

My Husband is One of the most successful multi-
farmers in our country and because he did not support
Mugabe`s ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm
company and burnt everything in the farm, killing him
and made away with a lot of items in my husband's
farm.

Before his death, my husband had deposited with a
Private security company in South Africa the sum of
(US$9.5 Million – Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars). (The documents of which he
only made me aware of)

After the death of my husband, I decided to move to
Republic of South Africa where I re-located under
political asylum as a refugee to seek for foreign
partner overseas, I and my son " PHEKO" decided to
seek for a foreign partner be it a personal or company
to assist me to move this money out of the security
company to his country for investment purpose.

As an asylum seeker I am not allowed to Invest or
operate any Bank Account within South Africa. That is
why I need this urgent help. I have agreed with my son
(PHEKO) to compensate you out of the total sum for
your assistance as soon as the money gets into your
account.

I want truth and honest to be our watch words in this
transaction for the Successful out come of it.

Please reply me as soon as possible if you are willing
to work with me. With my alternative email address: mrsmzizi_1@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless you.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Karabo Mzizi for the Family
NB: You can contact me direct with my number TEL:
+27783275545

_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za