These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

From Sarah Savimbi

From: Sarah Savimbi - sarahnku@yahoo.es

From Sarah Savimbi

May I use this opportunity to introduce myself to you as Mrs. Sarah
savimbi, I am the wife of late Mr Jonas Savimbi, the leader of an Angolan
revolutionary group know as the UNITA who died while on active duty in
effort to liberate our people . I am contacting you with the believe that
we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial
to both parties I am currently in possession of Eighty five million united
states dollars ($85 M USD), which I intend to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country . The money came about as a result of my late
husbands inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware,
which he contracted with North Cyprus Arms company . since the start of
our civil war, the source of funds in prosecuting the war has been from
the sells of diamond from the Angolan diamond rich area, which is under
our control . my son is the secretary of state in mining under the
leadership of my late husband. The diamonds were always exported to North
Cyprus for sells and part the proceeds usually used in buying military
hardwares from North Cyprus arms company. Upon the death of my husband,
which led to cessation of hostilities, I traveled immediately to my late
husbands private residence in North Cyprus and discovered the sum of
eighty five million dollars cash hidden in his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here in North
Cyprus. I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this fund out of
North Cyprus, all necessary arrangement have been prepared by me and I
assure you that there is no risk attached to this transaction. Upon your
acceptance I will give you detailed information and we will work out
modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you
15%of the total funds for your assistance and 5% extra for an expense you
will incurr in this transaction while I will take the remaining 80%. I
hope that this proposal will interest you and I await your immediate
response, please I implore you to hold this transaction in utmost secrecy
for its success. I look forward to receiving your kind response in my
personal email address.

Best Regards,

MRS. Sarah Savimbi