These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 15, 2006

Fwd: Assalamu alaikum.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aminatu bolkiah <aminatu-003@hotmail.com>
Date: Sep 12, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: Assalamu alaikum.
To: aminatu-003@hotmail.com

Assalamu alaikum.

It's my sincere wish that this mail meets you in good health , I'm Mrs.
Aminatu Bolkiah wife to Prince Jefri Bolkiah Former finance minister of
brunei ,i got your email from my husband's business consultant on marketing
and expertise...although I don't know you personally but I believe you can
help my situation. Am a 36 years old Burundian seeking urgent business
opportunities in your country, I know you are can help me with the
investment of my family fortunes...I am soliciting your understanding due to
my husband's arrest over tax related issues,

please visit web site below:
http://www.timeinc.net/asiaweek/magazine/2000/0505/edit.flush.html
All the information seen on this web site including the Tax misconduct and
impropriety of several Billions of dollars was all framed up against my
husband, just to arrest him for selfish reasons known Shaikh Hossanal
Bolkiah and his operatives, during this unfortunate period, I was advised to
leave my residence of Saudi Arabia to avoid further prosecution from the
sultan and his security operatives, which I did escaped them and seek for
asylum at London England on my hide out before they could apprehend me, here
I am in London I am restricting from free movement until the issue involving
my husband is over, I can only communicate with you through my very old
Pentium 4 computer kept for my use.

My husband's deposited $12.5 million United States Dollars with a finance
security company at Madrid Spain, I have the necessary documents and
information. I want you to assist me in clearing the consignment content of
the millions of dollars which my husband deposited to the for self keeping,
i am proposing to you that if you assist to bring it out of the company for
my family investment procurement in your country, you shall receive 20% from
the total of the money as you compensation and job well done.

I await your co-operation towards clamming and investment of the money in
your country, I will give you details immediately I read from you, please
feel free to hit me back with your favorable responds.

Allah Afiz,

Mrs. Aminatu Bolkiah.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/