These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 15, 2006

Fwd: Humanitarian Call.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: andrew.william.2@hotmail.com < andrew.william.2@hotmail.com>
Date: Aug 15, 2006 9:49 AM
Subject: Humanitarian Call.
To:

Dear Friend,

Please before proceeding to read this, be informed that I am aware that due
to lies often sent out to email users over the internet by some unscrupulous
persons, you might see this is such. But  I want to request that you do not
see this email as such a lie, but to read and act objectively as it is
coming from a man whose peace on earth and life after depends on your
responce, and who wont gain anything from subverting truth.

As you read this you do not have to feel sorry for me as it is a universal
truth that we all must die someday, the only problem with mine though being
that I have particularly not lived my life well in spite of my
wealth and possessions as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself)
but my business.

Though I was very rich I was never generous, I was never caring about people
but only dedicated my time and resources on my business as that was the only
thing I cared about. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just accumulating all the wealth in the world as I lay
helplessly on my sick bed. If I was given a second chance to live again I
sure would live my life a different way from how I have lived it owing to
what has befallen me now. As my last days alive are drawing closer and
closer I have already willed out most of my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends.

Please permit me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Williams, a UK
national and a crude oil
Merchant before I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer which has defiled all
medical solutions and according to medical experts I only have a few more
months to live.

At this juncture, I want my soul to be at peace with God and for him to be
merciful on me and accept my
soul and to this regard I have resolved to give my remaining funds to
charity organizations as I want this to stand as one of the last deeds I
indulge in on earth before I die. Though I have already distributed
money to some charity organizations, Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly I can no longer
continue with this myself and also I do not trust my immediate family
members or close friends on this as
Ihave once asked them to close one of my accounts and distribute the funds
therein to  charity organizations
in Bulgaria,Sri-Lanka India and Pakistan they greedily kept the money to
themselves. Hence I am  contacting you with this as I have lost confidence
in them because it  is obvious they are not contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
twenty five million dollars
$25,000,000.00 that I have with a finance institution in Europe. All I am
asking of you is to assist
me in making the collection of this deposit and dispatching the funds to any
charity of your choice.
You will keep 20% of the funds for yourself and your family & 10% should be
to cover any
expenses that might be incurred in  the process of making this claims.

Please contact me as soon as you get this email if you are capable and
sincere to handle this transaction  on my behalf so I can forward you with
all relevant documents necessary for the claims and the name of
the security firm where the funds are deposited.

Please reach me through my personal email  address of: adwillyf@yahoo.com
remember to keep this known to yourse lf alone and I for now,as I am doing
this as a contribution to life on earth.I will also appreciate
if you provide me with your contact mobile and home phone numbers,so that i
can forward them to a
reputable lawyer who would put you through the whole process. Find attached
a picture of me along with this
email for your perusal.

Remain blessed.

Andrew Williams.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/