These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 15, 2006

Fwd: Complements of the season. please i need your urgent responds.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hammed kuvirat2 <kuvirat2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 5, 2006 7:05 AM
Subject: Complements of the season. please i need your urgent responds.
To:

Dear,Mr.
 
      Complement of the season, greetings to your entire family, Dear Sir, I happy to write you this message because I know you would be much interested and willing to give me the support I need from you.
 
Before I proceed I will quickly introduce my self so that you could know who you are bout to deal with.
I am Kuvirat Hammed from Liberia, I ran from my country three months ago in other to save my dear life from been destroy by the rebels that killed my father and mother, I manage to escape from them, on my journey to Accra Ghana in west Africa I took along my late fathers trunk box of money that contain the sum ( 6.5 million euro), my initial aims of bringing this fund along was for investment purpose but reaching here I fund out that Ghana was not save for any better business.
 
Now I have made up my mined to relocate my life to your country I know that with your help and understanding you can transform my life with my money, my instincts are that you are a man with considerable business experience and it seems I can do business with you, I also know that your country is actually my preference for investing this fund given the current trend of world events. This is why I am reaching you so that we can make fast arrangement to transfer this fund to your position in your country,
 
I have concluded to offer you 25 percent of the total money in question for your kind assistance towards bringing I and my fund to your country for better and profitable business, at the moment you are the only one I am disclosing my position to, I have never told any body apart from you so please do keep it confidential for security purposes,
 
I am with the trunk box in Local hotel why waiting for your respond before we proceed.
It will be necessary to have more information about you and your idea to this effect to enable me makes necessary transfer arrangements. Please also furnish me with your identity telephone/Fax number in other to easy communications.
 
I look forward to your prompt reply.
 
Regards Sincerely
Hammed Kuvirat.
00233246373742.