These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 15, 2006

Fwd: Hello...............



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: colins Kollez <kollez_11@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sep 12, 2006 6:14 PM
Subject: Re:Hello...............
To:

Dearest,   
 
  
    Permit me to introduce myself, my name is Mr Colins kollez. I work with CITI TRUST FINANCE AND SECURITY LONDON(Assistant Auditor),in the discharge of my duty,I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for almost five years now with eight million five hundred thousand dollars(US$8.5m)in it.I contacted my director and we sent out staff for enquiries and discovered that the account holder Late Mr. Morris Mabry an American who unfortunately lost his life in the
plane crash which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter. I am writing you so that we can work together to remit the money to you as the next of kin because this money belongs to a foreigner and has to be claimed by a foreigner.I guarantee this transaction under a legitimate arrangements that will not breach the law by both parties, it is simple process which will take a short while to process.If I hear from you, I will tell you all you need to Know about the money.Please provide your personal information below so I can present the application of claim on your name as the beneficiary to  the fund.

  
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. TEL/FAX OR MOBILE NUMBER
4. OCCUPATION
5. AGE
  
 
  
CITI TRUST FINANCE AND SECURITY
  
LONDON,
  
Euditing Dpt.
  
A/G:43645435,
  
Reg:856455647
     

Best Regards,
Mr Colins Kollez


Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW