These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fwd: From Benjamin Ngessan And Maria Ngessan



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BENJAMINE NGESSAN <benjamine_maria@hotmail.com>
Date: Sep 11, 2006 5:36 AM
Subject: From Benjamin Ngessan And Maria Ngessan
To:

From Benjamin Ngessan And Maria Ngessan,

ATTENTION::Sir/Madam,

I am Benjamin Ngessan  the only son of late former Director of finance,
Chief Alfred Josrph Ngessan Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation.I
must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this
proposal. My late father diverted this fund acquired from the over
influencing of price of sales/purchasing of raw materials., now he has
deposited the money with BANK IN ABIDJAN BY FIXED DEPOSIT FORM,and he
attached a strict clause to the fund in bracket(PAY AS RECEIVED), where I am
residing under political assylum with my younger sister  who is 16 year old.

Now the war in my country is over with the help of ECOMOG soldiers, the
present government of Sierra Leone has revoked the passport of all officers
who served under the former regime and now ask countries to expel such
person at the same time freeze their account and confiscate their asset, it
is on this note that I am contacting you, all I needed from you is to
furnish me with your bank particulars: telephone and fax number For you to
assist me transfer this money in your private bank account, the said amount
is (Twelve Million eight hudred thousand united states Dollars) $12,800,000
Million.

I am compensating you with 15% of the total money amount, now all my hope is
banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were
their is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.

I am waitinf for your urgent reply.

Reply us with our private e mail: [benjamine_maria@yahoo.com]


Thanks and God be with you.

Benjamin Ngesan And Maria Ngessan.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/