These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fwd: GOOD DAY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: adamsmith100000@adinet.com.uy < adamsmith100000@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sep 10, 2006 6:31 AM
Subject: GOOD DAY
To:

Dear Friend,

I am  Adams Smith an American soldier writing from Baghdad, Iraq. I
was part of the first combat sent to Iraq. I'm urgently seeking for
your Assistance, a treasure was found here in Baghdad, abandoned in one
of the treasure houses in Bagdad.

However, the treasure consists of  gold coins and 1.7million dollars
in the sealed boxes. At this moment, I have been able to send these
goods outside Iraq through one diplomat Mr. Wan Jamaluddin who is on a
special assignment to ASIA for safekeeping on my behalf.

Because while I am still in the military, I will be unable to
transport the goods to the US or any country that is the reason why I
am soliciting for your interest to assist me in receiving the treasure
on my behalf

I am ready to meet to your demand on this basis with my intending 25%
of the entire money either in cash or in value.

Therefore, I will appreciate your effort to reach me through this e-
mail address  adamsmith1000002001.com with your confirmation of your
interest to my proposal.

As soon as I receive your positive reply, I shall furnish you with
further details.
Please note, this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as
to avoid publicity.

Yours truly,
Officer Adams