These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fwd: URGENT RESPONSE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: johnofori1976@yahoo.com < johnofori1976@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 14, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE
To: johnofori1976@yahoo.com

From:  MR Ofori
MANAGER ABSA BANK
DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA
ATTN:
My name is Mr John Ofori, I am the regional manager of the
ABSA Bank of Durban South Africa. I got your information during my
search through the Internet. I am 50 years of age and married with
2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE
and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other.

If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will
not contact you again.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us,
As the regional manager of the ABSA Bank; it is my duty to send in a
financial report to my head office in  Johannesburg,
at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2005
end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager
made one million five hundred and fifty thousand dollars [1,550.000.00]
which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of.

I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this
money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can
assist receives this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you
will have 30% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk
involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim
as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our
branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank
account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it
very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how
we can achieve it successfully.
Best regards,
Mr John Ofori