These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fwd: Respond...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: safp@charter.net <safp@charter.net >
Date: Sep 11, 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: Respond...
To: undisclosed-recipients

Greetings,
I am Mr.Elliot Frank, the auditor general of a prime bank in Africa.
There Is an account opened in my bank in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has
operated on this account again, after going through some old file in the
records I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would
be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Dr.Phillip Morris, a
foreigner and a miner at Mount Resources Ltd. a geologist by profession. He
died since 2003, and no other person knows about this account or anything
concerning it. The account has no other beneficiary and my investigation
proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about his
account and the amount involved is $36m (Thirty Six Million United States
Dollars).
I am only contacting you as a foreigner because the bank is going to
welcome you as a foreigner that has correct information about the account,
which I will give to you before we proceed. I need your full co-operation to
make this work fine. If you are capable to handle such an amount in strict
confidence and trust we will achieve this money immediately, I will also use
my position to influence and affect legal approvals and immediate onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the
ministries and foreign exchange department. As soon as
the transfer is concluded, you are entitled to 25% of the total funds.
I look forward to your earliest reply through this email
elliotfrank1@sify.com
Sincerely Yours,
Elliot frank