These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fwd: FROM MR.SAM SCOTT.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Sam Scott <samscott1@virgilio.it>
Date: Sep 19, 2006 10:31 PM
Subject: FROM MR.SAM SCOTT.
To:

From:Mr.Sam Scott.
Phone Numbers: +44-70401-17565
Address: 3Presley Way
Crownhill, Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire MK8 OES
United Kingdom.
Email:
sam_scott@alexandria.cc

THE PRESIDENT/CEO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name
is Mr.Sam Scott and I work in the International operation Department in
a Local Bank here in London,United Kingdom. On a routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL.Of 36,000,000
(Thirty Six Million Pounds).(BPS) on further discreet Investigation, I
also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away
(dead) leaving no beneficiaryto the account.

The bank will approve
this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a
foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he
is dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A
foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account
Holder;therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will
provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this Money,
But you will need to open an account where this can be transferred. If
interested send your private Telephone No. And Fax number including
full details of the account to be used for the Deposit I wish for
utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the
future of my family would be jeopardized if it were breached.I want to
assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process is
followed accordingly.

Finally,I will give you 25% for your
corporation, I look forward to a favorable response from you through
this my private email via; sam_scott@alexandria.cc

Regards,
Mr.Sam
Scott