These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fwd: YOUR TRUST



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: GLOBAL PROBATE CHAMBER & BEQUEST DIVISION <gdglobal9@adinet.com.uy >
Date: Sep 20, 2006 2:38 PM
Subject: YOUR TRUST
To:

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER
B.J G.UDOH GLOBAL PROBATE CHAMBER & BEQUEST DIVISION
209 Western Avenue, Lagos Island.

Attention:

It is with trust and believe that I write to you, although I don't
know  you neither have I seen you before, but my confidence was
reposed On you. I am Barrister G Udoh, a personal Attorney to Mr.
Hesham Sabry, and a National of your Country. He was also a
Contractor with one of
the Government Prostates, who executed a contract with the NIGERIAN
NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC) here in Nigeria before his death.
Unfortunately my client who perished in the plane crash of October 31
1999{with Egyptian airline 990} with other passengers aboard Up till
today none of his relatives has come forward to claim his contracts
fund with the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUM COPORATION (NNPC) I his
Lawyer have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful, as he has no
wife.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact You
to  help me and claim this money valued at US$10.5 Million as the
next
of kin of my late client before it gets confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the NNPC. More overly, I provide all necessary
information/documents for theclaim. Kindly find below my client
deposite account information.
=====================================================
BANK NAME SKYE BANK
BENEFICIARY NAME:HESHAM SABRY
REFERENCE CODE SB 118/WB NL 014 1998
DEPOSITE NUMBER SB/5A/ 1380660000
DEPOSIT CODE SBDEPO 1998
DEPOSIT TYPE BANKER'S ACCEPTANCE
=====================================================
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us See
this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be Executed
under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the
law.

Your response is only what I am waiting for, as I have put all
machineries that will be instrumental to the success of the
transaction in motion.Also Iwould be grateful if this mail will be
favored with an earlier reply, all I need from you is to furnish me
with your contact information such as:your direct phone and fax
number for fast communication.

However, I am compensating you with 40% of the total amount, now all
my  hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in
your country, were there is stability of Government, political and
economic welfare.

NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there
on  the Internet but certainly; this is not one of them. Now I urge
you to take this message serious and with an open mind, with good
faith and trust. Join me and am assuring you now that you will never
be
disappointed.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister G Udoh,(Esq.).
for more details and documentation. Waiting to hear from you soonest