These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HELLO

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a staff of a reputable bank here in Nigeria. I will give you the name
of the bank and other important information if I receive a positive reply
from you. For security reasons I cannot disclose my full identity to you
for now until I am sure of your cooperation. I work in the operations dept
where I serve as account officer to numerous customers.

One of the customers whom I worked as his account officer was a wealthy
diamond merchant from the Republic of Sierra Leone, a country in West Africa.
He lost his family in the war. He was lucky to escape alive and came to
this country with his wealth. Unfortunately he died few years back. Because
this man was good to me when he was alive, I took it upon myself to travel
to his country last month, to see if I could locate any of his close relations.
On reaching there I discovered that his only surviving uncle died a few
months back.

I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody in the bank knew I was undertaking
the journey so I did not present any official report of my findings in Nigeria.
Now there are two things I could do with respect to the dead man's money.
First, as his accounts officer, I could formally notify the bank authorities
that the man is dead and has no next of kin. In this case the money would
be forfeited to the government after some time. 0n the other hand, I can
arrange for someone, a foreigner, to act as the next of kin of the late
man so that he/she can claim the money. This is the option l have decidedd
to take to help myself and whoever that God brings my way. I took this option
after my findings that this fund actually was a public fund looted by highly
place government officials under the brutal military government. I want
you to be my partner.

All you would have to do is act as the next of kin of the dead man and the
whole money in the account will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
As the account/s officer to the late man, I have all the necessary documents
that you require to claim the money in the account.

Contact:REVLON MATHEW

on the above Email revlonmat@yahoo.com

You will have to send to him the information bellow:

1.FULL NAME:

2.CONTACT ADDRESS:

3.TEL/FAX NUMBER:

4.MOBILE NUMBER:

5.AGE:

6.OCCUAPATION:

The total money in the account is USD$17 million. I hope to resign my job
as a banker to join you in a viable business partnership at the eventual
transfer of this fund. Kindly Reach me immediately using the above contact
information. Also provide me with your direct telephone and fax numbers
for easy communication.

THANKS.